- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
One, long, bare foot protruded from the bedclothes, and I pulled the blanket gently over it. - Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My blue pen...
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
I was eating icecream. It was good!
- What is the last thing you watched on TV?
"Smartare än en femteklassare"
- Without looking, guess what time it is
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
It was 00.49...
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
People talking in the corridor...
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I went and bought icecream...
- Did you dream last night?
Yes, I can't remeber what though.
- Do you remember your dreams?
When I've just woken up I do, but they fade quickly. I do remember the feeling of the dreams better than what actually happens.
- When did you last laugh?
Hm... Yesterday I think
- Do you remember why / at what?
Perhaps my friend said something funny.
- What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Right now, only my Daenerys cosplay. I have started packing everything for my journey home, so the walls, once filled with nerdy stuff is now bare.
- Seen anything weird lately?
Not really, no.
- What do you think of this quiz?
- What is the last film you saw?
I started to watch Pochahontas the other day, but I didn't really like it so I didn't finish it.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Hm... Cosplay materials, hehe :3 Or a house!
- Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I'm a vegetarian, did you know that?
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make people less stupid, so they stop fighting and start loving each other instead of going to war against each other...
- Do you like to dance?
Yes, I would love to learn ho do dance for real!
- Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, Scotland, duh! ;)
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Nope. Majrim, that's all.
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
My lovely darling boyfriend.
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
I think it was Gimp.
- Last time you swam in a pool?
Last autumn, we practiced for the scuba diving we were going to do in Greece.
- Type of music you like most?
Bagpipes and medival rock music!
- Type of music you dislike most?
Like... rap. Or most "modern" things.
- Are you listening to music right now?
Nope. I don't listen to music that often actually.
- What color is your bedroom carpet?
Different shades of blu and red.
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would move to my own place.
- What was the last thing you bought?
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
No, and I don't want to.
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
- Do you have a garden?
No, I wish!
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Haha...ha... Not a chance!
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
"I want to go back to sleep."
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
J.K Rowling or David Tennant.
- Who sent the last text message you received?
Probably my lovey dovey boyfriend.
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- What time is bed time?
Anytime between 00.00 and 02.00
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
- How many tattoos do you have?
Actually I got my first temporary tattoo today, the first I've got since I was a child!
- If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Yes, I want to do a Harry Potter related tattoo one day, just don't know exactly what or where.
- What did you do for your last birthday?
I ate good food, went shopping for a birthday present for myself, opened presents, hanged out with friends by a lake and just had a lovely time!
- Do you carry a donor card?
- Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
My classmates yesterday.
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
Half empty, I'm a pessimist down in my fingertips.
- What's the farthest-away place you've been?
Greece, Athen in Greece.
- When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
- Have you ever won a trophy?
Yes, about a month ago I won three trophys at a cosplay competition!
- Are you a good cook?
He... not really...
- Do you know how to pump your own gas?
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Anne Frank and Astrisd Lindgren!
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
- Do you touch-type?
- What's under your bed?
Two bags, one filled with cosplays and one filled with fabrics. And a spider...
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, or perhaps not love, but attraction.
- Think fast, what do you like right now?
- Where were you on Valentine's day?
I try to remember... I think I was with my boyfriend doing something, but I can't remember what.
- What time do you get up?
- What was the name of your first pet?
Never had one.
- Is there anything going on this weekend?
Yes, the West Pride parade!!!
- How are you feeling right now?
I have a really bad headache, but I can't go to bed because of that stupid spider!
- What do you think about the most?
"What if he brakes up with me..."
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I think I would post something on instagram right away. Either that or never tell anyone.
- Who would you tell first?
My boyfriend probably.
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Sufragette if I remember it right.
- Do you sing in the shower?
- What do you do most when you are bored?
Watch youtube videos.
- What do you do for a living?
I go to acting school.
- Do you love your job?
Well, I will if I manage to become an actress.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
A fire fighter!
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Well, obviously an actress.
- Which came first the chicken or the egg?
I don't believe a circle has a beginning.
- How many keys on your key ring?
- Where would you retire to?
The scottish Highlands.
- What kind of car do you drive?
- What are your best physical features?
All of me!
- What are your best characteristics?
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
The wizarding world in Orlando.
- What kind of books do you like to read?
Fantasy and historical books!
- What is your favorite time of the day?
- Where did you grow up?
- How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Right now I live about five hours from there.
- What are you reading now?
Dragonfly in Amber.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
- Do you have pets?
- How many rings before you answer the phone?
Depends on who it is and what mood I'm in.
- What is your best childhood memory?
My father and me playing.
- What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
Actress, Red Cross worker, social worker...
- Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
Frozen strawberries are not that tasty just like that...
- What is most important in life?
Loving what you do and loving the people around you.
- What Inspires You?
People like Moa Murderess who goes their own way and stand up for themselves.